Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Update!

Okay, I think it's time for some chat.


First and foremost, I wanna say thank you for supporting this blog. I merely begin this as some sort of time killer or a hobby reviewing AVNs while taking some steam off from IRL issues. I solemnly swear, I never thought that this would never take traction. But, here we are. Maybe one day, I'll do this as full time (with payments of course).

Now, for the devs out there. Since my game backlog now slowly decreasing, if you folks out there want me to review your game, please reach out for me on my Twitter account or in these Discord servers:


Currently, I have some plans to bring some content or reviews on TikTok and other social medias. For now, it'll just be an idea.



Also made a gif for recommendations. Starting from this months review, if you see this on the bottom of the page, it means that I highly recommend you guys to play it.




That's all from me now. Au revoir!












Comments

Popular Posts